HCI Foundation has launched its grant program to bring about change in underdeveloped and underprivileged communities through working with partners and pooling resources.
HCI foundation encourages applications from registered public benefit organisations with a proven track record of implementing community programmes within the borders of South Africa.
Application should fit one of the focus areas:
- Education and Professional Skills
- Development and Enrichment
- Human Rights
Criteria to apply:
- Registered NPO/NGO/ PBO with Department of Social Department and South African Revenue Services.
- Operating in South Africa.
What HCI Foundation do not fund:
- Political organisations
- Golf days
- Fundraising dinners
- Profit making organisations (such as Closed Corporations and Companies)
- Endowment funds
All applications must be submitted on or before 13 December, 2019.