Are You Looking To Accelerate Your Career In Social Enterprise By The Combination Of Real Experience Coupled With Learning? IDEX Is Developing The Next Wave Of “Social Intrapreneurs” who will Support, Lead and Advance the work Of Socially-focused Enterprises Around the World!
This Fellowship is for any professional from across the globe who wants to dive deep into the social impact sector and make the transition to social enterprise practitioner. It is a 6 month virtual program (approx. 8 – 10 hours per week) and designed to enable professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social impact and entrepreneurship.
APPLICATIONS EVALUATED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS!
Since beginning operations in 2010, IDEX has welcomed over 300 fellows across the world to work and deeply engage with IDEX’s social enterprise partners – learning how to run and grow socially-focused enterprises. Today, the IDEX Fellowship caters to an even wider range of applicants coming in with varied educational and professional backgrounds, but with a shared passion to create sustainable social impact.
They are seeking professionals who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations.
- Suitably designed for early, mid and senior level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training while applying creative solutions to deepen impact;
- The IDEX Fellowship Program tuition is $5950 USD. Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs; consulting projects with social enterprises from across the globe; inner journey discoveries; virtual coffee sessions with sector experts; live community engagement with 300+ alumni; and one-on-one meetings with mentors-in-residence and subject matter experts;
- Fellows have the opportunity to align themselves more purposefully with the next step of their career growth curve through the Insight Project Development Phase;
- Organisations nominating employees have the opportunity to participate as one of the learning lab case challenges where the Cohort works with a senior member or founder to develop real world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organisation.
- Social Enterprise
- Education Technology for development;
- Energy and Environment;
- Non profits / Foundations
- Community and Economic Development;
- Technology for development;
- Advocacy and Outreach Policy.
- Ecosystem Players
- Impact Investing Firms;
- Seed Funds;
- Venture Capital;
- Design Research;
- Media and Communications;
- Development Consulting;
- Crowdfunding Platforms.
- 24 week virtual training with access to practical and strategic professional development, structured assignments comprising a blend of inspiring insights, deep dive group discussions, resume-building projects, intrapreneur case studies, reflection and self discovery challenges.
- Intensive month-long case challenges with social impact organisations across the globe. These organisations will present a problem statement for the cohort to work towards discovery and development of practical solutions.
- Access to learning labs led by IDEX resident mentors and sector experts across the globe, focussing on capacity building in areas of Social Enterprise Business Models, Human Centered Design, Monitoring and Evaluations, Resource Mobilization, Data Story-telling and Communications.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Monitoring & Evaluation, Communication Strategies.
- Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields, engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level.
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities.
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise.
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with global impact organisations.
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
- Access to unlimited one-on-one mentoring sessions with IDEX Resident Mentors.
- Expert led webinars and guest lectures around trending themes in social enterprise practices.
- Peer to peer learning engagements leveraging a culturally and professionally diverse cohort to maximise cross learnings.
- Access to ‘ready to use frameworks’ that can be applied in various work settings for the future.
- Professional training on tools and resource needed to become a leader in a virtual workforce.
- A dedicated virtual support team to catalyse your growth through the 6 months.
- Access to an alumni network of 300+ inspiring and world changing IDEXers.
- Professional Certificate in Social Enterprise from Gray Matters Capital and IDEX Accelerator, USA.
IDEX’s Greatest Asset Is The Experience Of Having Worked With Talent From Across The Social Sector As Well As Those Looking To Transition To The Social Sector, To Enable, Mentor And Build Capacities Of Young Professionals, Nudging Them To Become The Best Version Of Themselves While Also Aligning More Purposefully With Their Organisation’s Vision And Goals.