Change of Africa – a development and leadership Consultancy firm that provides services for sustainable livelihood, has announced a rotational 4 weeks intensive group consultancy research programme to support aspiring youths in their efforts to fight against existing inequalities in human development.
The goal is to reduce inequalities that hinder inclusive youth development and meaningful engagement through conducting group-based consultancy research on contemporary challenges faced by the country, Botswana.
- To amplify experiences and discourses about youth that articulate a story of hope and peaceful, positive change.
- To capacitate youths with relevant skills that will enhance agency when it comes to matters of inclusive development.
- To improve representation of young people, especially those most marginalized and underrepresented in decision making platforms.
- To enhance research and development of safe spaces for active participation and inclusive youth development.
- To enhance stakeholder engagement for intergenerational dialogues and co-leadership.
- Advocate for the implementation of progressive policies and impactful actions that promote youth participation and engagement at national, regional and international level.
- Programme is rotational and occurs on a rolling in basis.
- 5 projects released every 2 weeks and one can apply on a rolling in basis
- Location: Varies per individual project
- Date: March 2020 – November 2020
- Registration Fee: P500 (anyone can join)
- Capacity: Maximum 100 per cycle (10 for each project)
After completion participants receive;
- Certificate of completion;
- Networking opportunities;
- Engages with leading actors in matters of grassroots developments;
- Gains Industry relevant skills training & Leadership capacity building;
- Improves portfolio for better job prospects;
- Creates a lasting legacy through the community development project;
- Competitive advantage for aspiring international actors in the space of development.
Applications will close on the 24th of February 2020. If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview on the 26th of February 2020. All selected participants will be announced on all our digital platforms on the 28th of February 2020, with details of when orientation will be and where.
For further information, visit this link.