Azim Premji University has launched a 5-Day Virtual Masterclass from 8 to 12 March 2021 for NGOs and CSRs working in Education and Development Sectors, People Managers, Project Managers and People in Managerial & Leadership Positions.
ABOUT THE MASTERCLASS
In this fast-dynamic world, Leadership is about being focused, engaged and adaptive to changing situations to achieve the desired outcomes. Leadership involves building a culture of openness and inclusion to motivate people to explore, experiment and excel.
At Azim Premji University, one of their focus areas is to develop the capacity of NGO/CSR professionals and unlock their potential. Through this MasterClass, their objective is to advance the understanding, practice, and development of leadership for the benefit of society. You will have an opportunity to learn and practice some of the emerging concepts of leadership and internalize them through enhanced self-awareness and reflection. You will also interact with your peers from other NGOs and CSR initiatives and cross-learn from each other.
Course Fee: Rs. 3000 (inc. taxes).
- Day 1 (ELEMENTS OF LEADERSHIP)
- Leadership Modes;
- Goals & Norm.
- Day 2 (UNDERSTANDING SELF)
- Process of Decision Making;
- Bias & Prejudice;
- Decision Making in Teams;
- Diverge-Converge Model.
- Day 3 DECISION MAKING
- Developing High Performance Teams;
- Communication Styles;
- Delegation & Empowerment;
- Potential vs. Performance.
- Day 4 WORKING IN TEAMS
- Learning Agility;
- Taking Feedback;
- Capability Utilization;
- Learning New Behaviors.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers/Supervisors, School leaders, Administrators, Academic Coordinators, HODs;
- High Potential candidates interested in positions of leadership & management;
- Project leaders assigned to manage teams;
- Note: This Masterclass is NOT for People working in Corporates. This is ONLY for people working in Schools, Colleges, NGOs, and CSR Initiatives.